Cyrus Concrete Construction works in conjunction with Slip-Tech, Inc., to bring clients a complete barrier wall package that features our expert installation with Slip-Tech's machine expertise.
Our combined efforts have resulted in the development of proper slip form molds, experience with reinforcing steel placement, timing system block outs, drainage outlets, and curing and finishing.
Our recent projects include:
- Orlando Speedworld in Orlando, Florida
- Bradenton Motor Sports Park in Bradenton, Florida
- Monroe Motor Speedway in Monroe, Lousianna
- Heartland Park Raceway in Topeka, Kansas
- Palm Beach International Raceway in Palm Beach, Florida
- Atco Raceway Park in Atco, New Jersey
- Pacemakers Dragway Park in Mt. Vernon, Ohio
Slip-Tech, Inc. specializes in slip form concrete machines and forms used for cast-in-place concrete barrier walls. Slip-Tech has been involved in the updating of safety walls at numerous NHRA and IHRA sanctioned tracks since 1997, including Indianapolis, St. Louis, Norwalk, Virginia, Atlanta, Columbus, Dallas, Englishtown, Moroso, Valdosta, Topeka, Mid State, Great Lakes and many others.
(740) 595-3934 FAX